You are cordially invited to the Webinar on "COVID 19 and CRPD 19; Acceleration of CRPD through disability inclusive SDGs", a side event for 13th Conference of State Parties to the UNCRPD.
In this webinar, co-organised with Ministry of Health and Welfare of ROK, Korean Disability Forum, and ENIL, we will take a look at the human rights violation in the institutions during the COVID-19 Pandemic, and recommend "Emergency Deinstitutionalization" as a right-based solution.
■ 2 December at 8:30 - 9:45 EST/14:30 - 15:45 CET
■ Registration: bit.ly/13CoSPSE_C19
- Miyeon Kim, CRPD Committee member
- Jongsul Yoon, President, Korean Disability Forum
- Yongho Shin, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea
- Jonas Ruskus, CRPD Commitee Member
- Elham Youssefian, International Disability Alliance
- Innocentia Mgijima-Konopi, Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria
- Laisa Vereti, Pacific Disability Forum
- Gillian Parekh, York University, Faculty of Education, Canada
- Minje Joh, Daegu Jangjigong, Republic of Korea
- Nadia Hadad & Ines Bulic Cojocariu, ENIL